Where Do You Want To Go?

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

First Birthday.

It has been a year. Well, nearly a year.

What is there to say?

Too much. Too much about too much, and about too little.

It has been a year of heartache. It has been a year of strain. It has been a year of triumph. Of misery. Of conquering deeply rooted sin. Of watching His glory unfold.

Of taking baby steps, making huge strides, and learning to self soothe-- for all of us. It has been a year of floundering. Of mastering midnight feedings. Of learning the truth about myself and my spouse. Of loving each other in spite and because of it. Of smiling for the first time. Of starting anew.

This has been the best, most difficult, and most amazing year of my life.

My darling Fay, happiest of birthdays to you. You are my motivation to live with integrity. I love you fiercely and completely, my sweet thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers