Where Do You Want To Go?

Monday, September 12, 2011

Changes.


Fall is in the air (well, sort of, if you're from Colorado...), and we all know what that means. Time to bring those winter sweaters down from the attic, pull on the electric blanket, and curl up on the couch with your honey. In keeping with the changing of the seasons, your favorite blog will be moving to a new location and getting a new, well, everything! Stay tuned this week for big, big changes!

And remember that poll you took about the things you'd like to see on this blog? Well, I listened, and my dear friend Samantha Lynn Kelly was kind enough to take some stunning photos of my stunning family. Here are just a few to whet your appetite. Keep checking back for a link to the new site!









3 comments:

  1. I have only two words for you: Erma Bombeck. Peg Bracken. You made me laugh very early this morning, and I'll be on the lookout all day for sandwich-wielding, adolescent truck drivers with naked lady mudflaps. Just haven't quite decided what I'll do if I catch one.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH great pics! I am excited to see the new blog changes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought i saw a facebook thing saying this site had been changed.. still looks the same. Did you get a new address too?

    ReplyDelete

Followers