Where Do You Want To Go?

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Adding to the list...

Has it really come to this? How could I, a relatively accomplished freelance writer, stoop so low? Is it truly possible that I'm going dedicate an entire post to a food? But not just any food.

THESE:

Yogurt Covered Pretzels 5 Oz.

Sweet, creamy yogurt coating a crunchy, salty, pretzely confection o' bliss. I ate the better part of an entire container this afternoon. And because they're covered in yogurt and not chocolate, I have convinced myself there is nary a calorie in them! Also, they kind of look like this, which makes me imagine I'm eating something magical.


Magical AND delicious. Not to be confused with Lucky Charms, which are both magical and delicious, but fall oh-so-short of yogurt-covered raisins. Oh, God. This post has gone on too long. Go get some for yourselves...

1 comment:

  1. I'd be willing to bet that the Childlike Empress ate a fair share of yogurt-covered pretzels in her day. That is until she became the Womanlike Empress and switched to a more sophisticated snack; a snack well worth a full page blog (perhaps only because it will have been written by an unsuccessful writer), the best snack there is: PB&J.

    ReplyDelete

Followers