Where Do You Want To Go?

Friday, April 8, 2011

Wordsmithing.

Time for a Fay update, because it's not like I talk about her all the time/you have something better to think about. So, since you're SO captivated by the goings-on of an 18-month-old toddler, let me catch you up to speed on her latest and greatest accomplishments:

Fable can say the following words: Milk ("muck!"), juice/apple juice, please, thank you, bye-bye, night-night, nap, lap, sleep, go, Daddy, Mommy, Nona (Doug's mom), Nana (my mom), Ga-pah (Doug's dad), Opa (my dad), snack, no (and more no no no no no), yes, kiss, fish, doggy, cat, bird, tree, sky, grass, pretty, banana ("manananana"), apple, Aspen ("Aaaah-baaaah"), Jes, Maleah ("Meeaah"), walk, book, back, cow, all done, more, baby, and come on! (my ABSOLUTE favorite thing she says). I think there are others that I'm forgetting right now.

All that to say, we are preparing for an Ivy League future. Or a Walmart greeter future. Either way, we're mighty proud. Way to go, my manananana loving, muck drinking, beautiful cherub. You make me proud...


*Also: Cracker, cookie, and Elmo.



1 comment:

  1. You forgot her Boyfriend = GG (grayson) I mean that's like right next to mommy and daddy! :) on top most favorite words ever! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers