Where Do You Want To Go?

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The jig is up...

First of all, this phrase always makes me laugh. What jig? Who's doing this gravitationally disinclined jig? What in the heck does it even MEAN?

But as I sit here to write this blog, I have to admit to that jig is definitely up. If by "jig" I mean "silence" and "up" I mean "finished."

I suppose I should get real with you fine folks. I haven't written in a while because in the onslaught of diapers, diapers, and more diapers, finding trucks jammed under the sofa and kissing make-believe owies, we got some big news.

Anybody care to guess what that news might be? That's right. You heard it here first, friends: The Mauss family has gone vegan!

HA! How hilarious would that be?

No, it's nothing so serious/life-threatening/ridiculous. We're just having a baby.

Coming to a womb near you
February 17, 2012
The Mausses will be welcoming another little one to the tribe.

So, do forgive my absence. It really has been due to the business of toddlerdom, as well as a potent combination of fatigue and nausea.

But do be prepared for more blogs to come, namely about the aforementioned toddler and nausea.

Lots of love,

The Mausses.

2 comments:

  1. Love this.
    Love you.
    Love my future niece or nephew!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I get a witnessJuly 21, 2011 at 8:28 AM

    Even though I already knew you were pregnant, I read 'vegan' and mourned a little. Mourned, you ask? Yes, mourned. Because 'vegan' translated to Whitney is 'one that cannot be befriended'.

    ReplyDelete

Followers