Where Do You Want To Go?

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Big Love.

Friends, Romans lend me your eyes! I want to thank all of you who make it a point to click the ads on my blog. Just fyi, I have made $3.86 today. That means that 55 of you clicked ads today alone!

FIFTY-FIVE PEOPLE!


That's a lot for a small-town blogger like me! My ultimate goal is to make $30.00 a day. That's just barely enough for me to support my Pei Wei addiction. I mean, kids in sweatshops make more than that, don't they?

So, please stay tuned, folks. This blog is a living, breathing organism. You know, sort of. In the sense that it is a technological method of communicating with the world. You know what, just forget the thing I said about it being a living and breathing organism. It's not. But I AM! And Momma needs her Pei Wei fix.

There will be big formatting and content changes made to the blog this month, including WEEKLY give aways, photo entry contests, and more daily posts.

Here's my question for you, friends: What can I be doing better? What do you like the most and what would you like to see more of? Do me a favor and tell me what your favorite post of mine has been, so I can see what you like. Don't hold back. Punch me in the gut if you have to. Only, remember that there's a baby in there and that's frowned upon in this society. Maybe aim for the face...

Leave me a comment. I want the feedback because I want to keep writing to you people, whoever and wherever you are. It's more to me than just a way to piddle my thoughts into the giant piss-stream that is the internet. It's a way to have relationship with good people I can't chat with everyday.

So, anyway. Thanks for the love. I love you too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers