Where Do You Want To Go?

Friday, August 5, 2011

Give it away, give it away now...

Alright, friends.

Since my liver and spleen have gone on strike, I have decided to take up some less active hobbies. Apparently wrestling goats and getting into bar fights are not good for a gal in my condition.

So that brings me to the blog. I've been trying to update daily, which allows me to flex my writing muscles once more. It has been really enjoyable, and one day I hope I might just have one of those blogs people talk about. You know that group of trendsetters you work with who always wear the coolest clothes, are up-to-date on the funniest shows and best music? One day they'll be talking about my blog. It'll look something like this:

Tabbitha, the gorgeous girl with perfectly shiny, curly black hair and outstanding fashion sense (We'll call her TTGGWPSCBHOFS for short): Oh my gosh, Emmaline*, have you read that new blog, ermineandpearls?

Emmaline, the hilarious jokester who is way too cool to be called a jokester (ETHJWIWTCTBCAJ): Uh, yea-uh, Tabbitha*, I have. And I'm like, ADDICTED to it!

TTGGWPSCBHOFS: I KNOW! Isn't Melanie Mauss so hilarious?! It's like she reached into my brain and pulled out the most hysterical parts!

ETHJWIWTCTBCAJ: Yeah, she should totally be the Queen of Blogs.

TTGGWPSCBHOFS: You're so right. Now let's go have a dance party full of the funniest and coolest people on the planet.

ETHJWIWTCTBCAJ: I'm already there.


That's not just a hope, my friends. It's a dream. And what the difference is between a hope and a dream, I'll never know. But it's important not to overlook either one.

Anyway, all that to say, in a shameless ploy to attract more readers, I'm doing a give away! Of these awesome thingies!



Pretty cute, huh? If you like them, you're in for a treat. My friend, Tiffany, and I have been toying with the idea of starting a business called The Glass Umbrella, where you can buy all manner of cute things. We haven't gotten it off the ground, but if you like these photos and would like to see us go into business, leave me some positive vibes. We need some motivation!


Okay, so, here's how it works.

You comment on my blog. The 20th commenter gets two handsome fabric flower pins in an adorable box, for free.

Does that make sense? If it doesn't, stop reading my blog, you swarthy toad.

So, without further ado, I will now post photos of the give-away! Enjoy!



*Tabbitha is actually a girl I'm friends with. We hang out sometimes, so... there.

** Emmaline is actually a girl I WANT to be friends with. We also hang out sometimes, but I am not as cool as her... yet. That's where the blog factors in...***

*** We're actually friends, though.

2 comments:

  1. i love the idea of the store - and would totally want to go in on it with you and Tiff - if you'd have me!

    ps - i was gonna see if you're up for a visit on Sunday?

    ReplyDelete

Followers